Practice Areas / Commercial & Industrial
"Research is a process where you can spend a lot of money and come up with zero. Isurus guides me quickly through the key decisions, helps me avoid the pitfalls, and makes sure I walk away with high-value implications."
-Vice President of Marketing, Enterprise Content Management System Provider
Isurus works with a diverse range of B2B clients, and we’ve interviewed thousands of business decision makers across a range of industries and job functions. Our experience translates into better research and better insights for our clients:
- Better research: Ensuring that the research is asking the right questions to the right people is critical.
- Based on years of experience in B2B research, we know how to develop effective contact lists and screening questions to reach the right decision makers and influencers, and develop rapport to gain their cooperation.
- We leverage our experience to develop effective research content, to ensure the questions make sense to respondents in the context of their business.
- Better insights: Our broad B2B experience enables us to provide greater insights in our analysis of the data from each study.
- We climb the learning curve on each client’s unique business need or industry more quickly because of our work across a diverse set of clients.
- Our experience provides a broader context for interpreting the data from each study. For example, we know that many B2B categories have complex buying processes (multiple decision makers, long decision cycles, etc.), and that a combination of functional and emotional needs drive B2B buying decisions.
Our clients include businesses in:
- Business and professional services (accounting and finance, legal, consulting services)
- Energy and utilities
- Financial services (retail banking, investment services, insurance)
- Healthcare (pharmaceuticals, health insurance, lab services and equipment)
- Manufacturing (aerospace and defense, heavy equipment, infrastructure)
- Technology and telecom
Audiences we’ve researched include:
- Levels: Executive management to day-to-day user
- Functions: Finance and Accounting, HR and Benefits, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales
- Segments: Enterprise, small and medium businesses (SMBs), small offices-home offices (SoHos)
- Specialized audiences: Physicians (PCPs, specialists), educators, opinion leaders, others