Communication: Messaging & Campaigns
Isurus uses a conceptual framework to guide the development and evaluation of messages and campaigns. Critical dimensions of this framework include:
- Attention: Does the concept break through the clutter? Does it get attention?
- Relevance: Will B2B buyers care? Does it align with their goals and challenges?
- Engagement: Does it engage the buyer rationally? Does it engage them emotionally?
- Credibility: Will buyers believe the claims or inferences made?
- Uniqueness: Can other brands say the same thing?
- Motivation: Does it motivate the audience to want to learn more about the brand or increase consideration of the brand?
The role of these dimensions varies – brand and product campaigns have different goals and measures of success.